Silva compass Ranger is a traditional baseplate compass commonly used by hikers mountaineers, backpackers and hunters. It has all the features you need for your adventure.
If you are looking for a basic, yet functional compass for your outdoor adventure, Ranger should be your choice. Ranger features rubber grip for easy handling and comes with a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule, a magnifying lens, base plate map-measuring in mm and scales of 1:25k, 1:50k and a detachable safety-release lanyard. The baseplate is curved-up at the back-end for perfect fit in the hand. The red/black north-south lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The distinct arrow and scales/markings in a clear contemporary font combined with lots of transparency in the baseplate makes navigating easier - when activated in light the luminous markings enable night time navigation. The needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- Detachable safety-release lanyard.
- Map measuring scales; mm, GPS scales 1:25 and 1:50.
- Rotatable housing – use with the SILVA 1-2-3 System®
- Magnifying lens for precision map work.
- Rubber grip – easy handling
- Declination scale inside the capsule.
- Luminous markings that enables night navigation.
- Robust material that withstands tough treatment and conditions.
|Included accessories||Detachable lanyard|
|Measuring scales||mm1:25000, 1:50000|
|Type of compass||Base plate compass|