100NBC/FBC is a marine compass designed for powerboats with multiple mounting options. It has a main steering scale on the horizontal part of the compass rose and direct reading on the vertical edge.
This compass is ideal for boats with either a sitting or standing helmsman. The compass features a built-in illumination in the adjustable protection cover and three lubber lines for multi-angle reading. The built-in deviation compensator allows you to adjust the compass if it is disturbed by a misleading magnetic field.
100NBC/FBC comes with two different mounting options that make it possible to mount the compass in a bracket at multiple angles or as flush/bulkhead at any angle.
The Silva quality ensures durability and excellent readability; the capsule bowl is made from clear and scratch resistant acrylic. The combination of a sapphire jewel bearing and a hardened steel pivot minimizes friction, which in turn gives rapid and accurate movements. Silva marine compasses have a no-spin compass card is designed for perfect dampening and exact reading. You can trust that even when your boat is exposed to rough seas the gimballed suspension system makes sure the functionality is never disturbed hence you will always be able to read the compass accurately.
- Double scales – ideal for sitting or standing helmsman
- Built-in illumination that enables night navigation
- Built-in compensator – deviation compensator so that you always can keep a steady course
- 3 Lubber lines – enables reading from different positions
- Protective cover – protects and prolongs the life of your compass
- Designed for power boats
- 2 mounting options – bracket or flush/bulkhead
|Included accessories||Compass unit , Mounting bracket, Flush mounting bracket, Illumination, Compensator adjuster,Mounting kit|
|Type of compass||Marine compass|