125FTC is a compass designed for boats and yachtsmen that demand absolute accuracy and a steady card in all conditions and heeling angles. This compass is suitable for all boat types.
The 125FTC is flush-mounted, with an apparent scale size of 125 mm and a gimballed cradle. The compass has features such as the possibility to compensate for magnetic field disturbance, integrated illumination in the adjustable protection cover for ideal night vision and counter-balanced lubber lines that remain vertical even in rough seas. The extended center needle eliminates parallax errors and facilitates off course bearings.
The compass has a protective cover which keeps your compass safe from outer damage.
The Silva quality ensures durability and excellent readability; the capsule bowl is made from clear and scratch resistant acrylic. The combination of a sapphire jewel bearing and a hardened steel pivot minimizes friction, which in turn gives rapid and accurate movements. Silva marine compasses have a no-spin compass card is designed for perfect dampening and exact reading. You can trust that even when your boat is exposed to rough seas the gimballed suspension system makes sure the functionality is never disturbed hence you will always be able to read the compass accurately.
- Flush mount – Flat bottom design for flush installation
- Built-in red illumination – enables night navigation
- Built-in compensator – deviation compensator so that you always can keep a steady course
- 3 Lubber lines – enables reading from different positions
- Extended centre needle – eliminates parallax errors
- Protective cover – protects and prolongs the life of your compass
- Designed for larger sailboats and power boats
|Compensator adjuster, mounting kit, compass unit
|Type of compass