70NBC/FBC is a marine compass for yachtsmen relying on exceptional stability in all conditions and at all speed. It comes with two different mounting options and is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as standing helmsman.
The cone-shaped, no-spin compass rose is virtually unaffected by boat speed or engine vibration. The compass has a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge, making it ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman.
The integrated illumination in the adjustable protection cover makes night navigation easier. The built-in compensator allows you to adjust the compass if it is disturbed by a magnetic deviation.
70NBC/FBC comes with two different mounting options that makes it possible to mount the compass in a bracket at multiple angles or as flush/bulkhead at any angle.
The Silva quality ensures durability and excellent readability; the capsule bowl is made from clear and scratch resistant acrylic. The combination of a sapphire jewel bearing and a hardened steel pivot minimizes friction, which in turn gives rapid and accurate movements. Silva marine compasses have a no-spin compass card is designed for perfect dampening and exact reading. You can trust that even when your boat is exposed to rough seas the gimballed suspension system makes sure the functionality is never disturbed hence you will always be able to read the compass accurately.
- Double scales – ideal for sitting or standing helmsman.
- Built-in compensator – deviation compensator so that you always can keep a steady course
- Built-in illumination that enables night navigation.
- Protective cover – protects and prolongs the life of your compass.
- Stable compass that tolerate any weather and rougher conditions.
- 2 mounting options – bracket or flush/bulkhead, fits most boats.
- Unlimited tilting fore and aft, 30° when heeling
- Front and back yellow main lubber line
|Included accessories||Compass unit, Mounting bracket, Flush mounting bracket, Illumination, Compensator adjuster, Mounting kit|
|Type of compass||Marine compass|