100FC White is a marine compass made for powerboats and sailing boats. It has a narrow design to fit any dashboard. This is the perfect compass for yachtsmen who demand absolute accuracy and a steady reading in all conditions and heeling angles.
Features include double scales, a built-in deviation compensator, integrated illumination in the adjustable protection cover, and four lubber lines that remain vertical even in rough seas. 100FC also has a bult in- 3-part sun cover and a red back light (12V).
100FC is flush mounted with a dome size of 100 mm and a mounting hole size of 100 mm. It includes a foam gasket, mounting screws and a mounting template for easy mounting. This compass also includes a compensator screw driver. Max healing angle: 30 degrees. Max pitch angle: 30 degrees.
This compass is available in MN, ME and MS balancing.
The Silva quality ensures durability and excellent readability; the capsule bowl is made from clear and scratch resistant acrylic. The combination of a sapphire jewel bearing and a hardened steel pivot minimizes friction, which in turn gives rapid and accurate movements. Silva marine compasses have a no-spin compass card is designed for perfect dampening and exact reading. You can trust that even when your boat is exposed to rough seas the gimballed suspension system makes sure the functionality is never disturbed hence you will always be able to read the compass accurately.
- Double scales – ideal for sitting or standing helmsman
- Built-in illumination that enables night navigation
- Perfect compass for yachtsmen who demand absolute accuracy
- Narrow design to fit any dashboard
- Built-in deviation compensator
- 4 Lubber lines – enables reading from different positions
- Flush mount
- Protective cover – protects and prolongs the life of your compass
- Included accessories for easy mounting