With porro prism design and large light throughput these binoculars are intended primarily for marine use.
A key feature is the individual focusing function that, after a one-off adjustment for individual eyesight, gives the freedom to directly focus on a desired object without manual focusing! Perfect in rough seas. Rugged, robust and of course waterproof. If you should be unlucky enough to drop them in the water, Eterna Marine will float!
- Protective cover in signal yellow plastic
- Waterproof, nitrogen gas filled
- Individual focus function. After initial adjustment, they need no further manual adjustment
- Very good night vision
- Extended eye relief for wearers of glasses
- Will float even without neck strap!
|Dimensions||200X74X208 mm (TBC)|
|Exit pupil diameter||7,1mm|
|Exit pupil distance||24,3mm|
|Field of view||116m@1000m|
|Focus system||Individual w/lever arms|
|Included accessories||Extra wide neck strap, Lens cleaning brush, 4x protective caps, Carrying case|
|Material||TPE, metall, glass|
|Obj lens diameter||50mm|
|Type of prism||Bak-4|