Cross Trail 7R is ideal for runners who want an all-round headlamp. The R stands for Run and with this model, you get the compact and flexible Cross Trail headlamp together with the lightweight 2.0 Ah battery. The battery weighs only 85 grams but will still give you extensive burn time on your daily runs.
Cross Trail 7R features the new and improved headlamp battery holder that keeps the battery in place and improves the comfort while carrying the battery on your head. The battery holder is attached to the headband – just slide in the battery. With this headlamp you can rest assured that darkness will not stop you.
Cross Trail 7R comes with a very lightweight 2.0Ah rechargeable battery with a burn time of 13 hours on minimum mode, 8 hours on medium mode and 5 hours on maximum mode. The battery, which only weighs 85 grams, is placed in the battery holder on the back of your head.
There is a built-in low battery warning and reserve mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures you get back home safely with 30 minutes of guaranteed light.
2 INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
The Cross Trail 7R comes with the following accessories:
- Battery holder to keep the battery in place and for improved comfort when carrying the battery on your headband
- Cable guide to keep the cord in place on your headband
LOADED WITH LIGHT FEATURES
Cross Trail 7R features Silva Intelligent Light which is a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light. This customization of the light results in less head movement and a clear view of near as well as far obstacles, and you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious Silva Flow Light feature takes the light optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern by simply tilting the headlamp. A tilt downwards makes the beams wider and when tilting the headlamp forward, the light reaches longer.
The super-low mode feature (80 lumen) enables extensive training sessions or races by minimizing the battery consumption when maximum light is not needed. This is perfect for running where you can use the super-low mode when running flat and save battery for the more technical trails.
Additional batteries and accessories are available for this headlamp model. By adding more battery options to your headlamp set-up, you can find the right balance between burn time and weight for different activities and conditions.
COMFORT & WEIGHT
Weight is essential when you want to push your limits to the next level. The ergonomic battery holder is designed to hold the battery steady on the back of your head – but can be detached and replaced by the back cable guide if you want to keep your headlamp clean and simple. The wide anti-slip headband and ergonomic back plate ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities.
- 2.0Ah slim and lightweight battery.
- 600 True lumen.
- Silva Intelligent Light, combining long reach spot light and close flood light.
- Silva Flow Light, vary the light pattern depending on your activity.
- Comfortable fit thanks to the wide anti-slip headband.
- Silva Connection System, enables use of any Silva Li-Ion battery post 2008.
- Super-low mode (80 lm), maximizes burn time.
- Battery level indicator and low battery warning.
- Reserve mode that ensures at least 30 minutes of use.
- Large on/off button, easy to operate while wearing gloves.
- Water resistant, both headlamp and battery meets the IPX5 requirements.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Cross Trail 7R package includes:
Cross Trail 7 lamp unit, 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery, headband+bracket, battery holder, USB cable, cable guide side, quick guide