Cross Trail 7XT is for the true ‘all-round’ outdoor sports enthusiast. It comes with a slim yet powerful rechargeable 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh) battery, and no less than six accessories for different attachment options and additional comfort. The combination of excellent burn time and flexible attachment options makes this compact headlamp the ideal choice for running, xc-skiing, biking, or technical hiking.
The flexibility of Cross Trail 7XT is perfect for a sports enthusiast with many outdoor interests. The new and improved headlamp battery holder keeps the battery in place and improves the comfort when you carry the battery on your head. The battery holder is attached to the headband – just slide in the battery. The battery holder can be detached and replaced by the back cable guide if you want to keep your headlamp clean and lean – either solution lets you carry the battery in your pocket or backpack to keep the weight off your head. With this headlamp you can rest assured that darkness will not stop you.
3.5 Ah BATTERY
Cross Trail 7XT comes with a slim yet powerful 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh) rechargeable battery with a burn time of 16 hours on minimum mode, 11 hours on medium mode and 8 hours on maximum mode. This battery can be placed in the battery holder on the back of your head or stored in a backpack or a pocket with the included extension cable. It can also be attached to a bike frame with the included Velcro strap. A battery indicator helps you keep track of the charge level before and during your activity.
There is also a built-in low battery warning and reserve mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures you get back home safely with 30 minutes of guaranteed light.
6 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The Cross Trail 7XT is modular, which means that you can shift the headlamp between the headband, a helmet, or a handlebar. In this model, no less than 6 accessories are included:
- Battery holder to keep the battery in place and for improved comfort when carrying the battery on your headband
- Helmet bracket. Designed to fit most helmets with a durable 3M sticker
- Bar mount attachment to attach the headlamp to your bike
- Extension cord to keep the battery in your pocket or in a backpack
- Cable guides to keep the extension cord in place on your headband
- Velcro strap for easy attachment of battery on your bike frame
LOADED WITH LIGHT FEATURES
Cross Trail 7XT features Silva Intelligent Light which is a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light. This customization of the light results in less head movement and a clear view of near as well as far obstacles, and you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious Silva Flow Light feature takes the light optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern by simply tilting the headlamp. A tilt downwards makes the beams wider, suitable for slower activities like hiking. When tilting the headlamp forward, the light reaches longer which is needed for higher speed activities like biking or skiing.
The super-low mode feature (80 lumen) enables longer training sessions or races by minimizing the battery consumption when maximum light is not needed. This is perfect for hiking where you can use the super-low mode when walking flat terrain and save battery for the technical trails.
Additional batteries and accessories are available for this headlamp model. By adding more battery options to your headlamp set-up, you can find the right balance between burn time and weight for different activities and conditions.
COMFORT & WEIGHT
Weight is essential when you want to push your limits to the next level. The flexibility of the Cross Trail lets you optimize the weight for your specific needs. The ergonomic battery holder is designed to hold the battery steady on the back of your head – but can be detached and replaced by the back cable guide if you want to keep your headlamp clean and simple – either solution lets you carry the battery in your pocket to keep the weight off your head.
The wide anti-slip headband and battery holder ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities. The headband is designed to fit on a helmet by detaching the back plate – thus giving you the flexibility to use either the included helmet bracket or to just snap the headlamp onto your helmet and go. A bar mount attachment is also included if you prefer to place the headlamp on a bike handlebar and use it as a bike light.
The flexible attachment options and the headlamp’s ability to withstand all types of weather and terrain further enhance the multi activity possibilities.
- 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh) slim and lightweight battery
- 600 True lumen
- Weight 207 g incl battery
- Weight 78 g excl battery
- Max mode: 600 lm / 8 – 4 burn time / 140 m (459 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 250 lm 11– 6 burn time / 80 m (262 ft) light distance
- Min mode:80 lm / 16 – 14 burn time / 50m (164 ft) light distance
- Silva Intelligent Light - combining long reach spot light and a close flood light
- Silva Flow Light - vary the light pattern depending on your activity
- Comfortable fit thanks to the wide anti-slip headband
- Silva Connection System - enables use of any Silva Li-Ion battery post 2008
- Super-low mode (80 lm) - maximizes burn time
- Battery level indicator and low battery warning
- Reserve mode that ensures at least 30 minutes of use
- Large on/off button - easy to operate even with gloves
- Water resistant, both headlamp and battery meets the IPX5 requirements